An annual registration fee of $40 per dancer must be paid per calendar year on commencement of classes to cover administration, insurance and music licensing costs. Dancers attending casually must also pay the annual registration fee.
FEES PER CLASS
Term 1 (10 weeks)
Mon 30 Jan - Sat 8 April
Term 2 (10 weeks)
Mon 24 April - Sat 1 July
Term 3 (10 weeks)
Mon 17 July - Sat 23 Sep
Term 4 (10 weeks)
Mon 9 Oct - Fri 15 Dec
(Limit one per class)
* A place at TDC cannot be guaranteed if payment is received after the above dates.
TDC Deal: for any dancer that is doing five one hour classes a week per term, your 6th class will be free. Free class must be of equal or lesser value. Please contact us on 9314 7997 before you complete payment so we can apply your credit.
• Fees must be paid immediately upon enrolment to secure your position.
• Refunds and make up classes are not available.
• Dancers can enrol mid-term and pay term fees from the week they commence.
- Term 1 classes on Labour Day (Mon 6 March) will only be charged for a 9 week term. - Term 2 classes on ANZAC Day (Tues 25 April) and Western Australia Day (Mon 5 June) will only be charged for a 9 week term. - Term 4 Saturday classes will only be charged for a 8 week term due to Junior Showcase and term ending on a Friday.
END OF YEAR CONCERT FEES
Concert Performance Levy: $50 per dancer (includes extra rehearsals, emailed music, concert T-Shirt & programme)
Costume Hire Fee: $50 per costume (includes sourcing, designing, purchasing, laundering, storage, distribution, repairs and alterations of costumes)
If dancers are found attending class without paying fees a 20% fee recovery charge will automatically be charged and dancers will be restricted to attend until payment is made. Concert fees paid after the due date will also incur a 20% fee recovery charge.